Thursday, March 25, 2010


Blazerama


Now that it's spring in Paris, it's finally warm enough to pull my blazers out of the back of my closet! Before running off to class yesterday I threw on this awesome blazer over my boring outfit, so I figured that merited at least a small picture. What makes it even awesome-er is that it cost me a whopping 10€ at a vintage shop in the Marais.



Someone should crown me the queen of awkward poses and faces. Really.

Blazer - Vintage
Tank top - Forever 21
Shorts - Bershka
Tights - Tabio
Belt - PacSun
Scarf - H&M
Accessories - Six, H&M, various markets

I pretty much never wear gold OR navy, but when I found this vintage Escada blazer at The Garment District in Cambridge for 30 bucks(!!)...j'ai craqué pour lui. No accessories today though. (All the ones I own are silver!)





Blazer details! So lovely. Check out the velvet at the top of the lapel.



And because I never wear gold or navy I don't really have any shoes that match with the blazer, except for maybe my yellow-gold Repetto flats, but I didn't want to wear them in the rain!

Blazer - Escada by Margaretha Ley
Dress - H&M
Tights - Wolford
Flats - Zara



I popped by Naf Naf before theater class and found this cute suede bag for 40% off! It cost me around 40€. Score!

No comments: