Friday, March 26, 2010


A walk in the city


My only Friday class was canceled today so I decided to go for a romp around Paris! I threw on the fun vintage blazer, a plain black t-shirt, my favorite black skinnies, a scarf and my atacomas and headed off to the metro.



Blazer - vintage
T-shirt - Gap
Scarf - H&M
Jeans - Rich & Skinny
Shoes - Acne

God, I really need to do something about my hair, such a hot mess. Anyways! My first stop was Colette, at 213 rue Saint Honoré. Colette is an interesting place. They have a random collection of cool trinkets (books, magazines, electronics, music, men's clothes, etc) on the first floor, in the basement they have a water bar, and on the second floor they have AMAZING, and often avant-garde, clothes (all designer, all expensive), shoes, accessories, beauty products, etc. Their jewelry selection is TO.DIE.FOR. I would buy 99% of it had I the money.



I personally stopped by to pick up this issue of Flaunt, featuring my favorite crazy singer, Adam Lambert. After that I walked over to Pyramides, Opéra, and then hit up boulevard Haussmann (home of the oh so famous Galeries Lafayette and Printemps department stores). I stopped by Zara, H&M and Mango before meeting my friend Emily in the Marais.



Got this cute floral skirt for cheap at Zara!



And this flowy and comfortable floral dress from H&M's new Garden Collection! (I tried to take a spinning picture - on the right - but I just ended up looking ridiculous and making myself dizzy.) I also got a white lace dress that ended up being far too tight and far too transparent.



Oh and I grabbed these ridiculously large hoop earrings as well!

No comments: