Monday, March 22, 2010


Dreckitude


I don't watch ANTM unless there's an all-day marathon on and I've nothing to do, but The Cut put up a montage of André Leon Talley's finer moments from his ANTM debut, and his favorite buzzword, dreckitude, describes my face perfectly. I don't know what it is but whenever I'm trying to take an outfit shot my face looks ridiculous at all times. This is something I must work on. I also need a better backdrop, for my bedroom door is less than exciting.

Anyways, I just got this sweater...thing at H&M over the weekend. Still figuring out how best to wear it. I think this outfit is a bit ridiculous, but alas! I am a bit ridiculous.



Mustache t-shirt - Topshop
See-through sweater - H&M
Jeans - Tripp NYC
Boots - Frye
Rings - El Rastro, DC Big Flea & a street vendor in Rome
Bracelets - Six, Ann Taylor

And now I must run, for I will be late to theater class!

No comments: